HS10 Fire / Safety Headset - Mic On/Off Switch -Carbon Fiber
The HS10 2-way communication headset was built specifically for industrial, safety, and civil service jobs such as fire departments, manufacturing, heavy equipment operators, etc..
Specialized technology in our industrial headset lineup aids in improving audio quality and providing the durability for active job use. Features include mic on/off switch, DNC microphone for clear transmissions and Clear Hear speakers for unsurpassed audio performance.
This Carbon Fiber model features a pigtail style 5 pin port that allows for greater flexibility when connecting to a radio.
- Yellow PTT (Push-to-Talk) button on eardome.
- Clear hear high output speakers
- Stainless Steel over the head band
- Noise cancelling EM56 hybrid microphone
- Rugged full flex mic boom
- Easy to use volume control
Use with Coil Cord #CC-1/4 when using with David Clark, Avcomm, Sigtronics, Rugged, and all other intercoms with 1/4" stereo jack.