HS20 Fire / Safety Headset - Mic On/Off Switch
The HS20 Behind-the-Head 2-way communication headset was built specifically for industrial, safety, and civil service jobs such as fire departments, paramedics, manufacturing, heavy equipment operators, etc..
Specialized technology in our industrial headset lineup aids in improving audio quality and providing the durability for active job use in high noise environments. Features include mic on/off switch, DNC microphone for clear transmissions and Clear Hear speakers for unsurpassed audio performance.
- Mic on/off switch with waterproof cover
- Clear hear high output speakers
- Spring Steel behind the head band
- Adjustable over the head strap
- Noise cancelling EM56 hybrid microphone
- Rugged full flex mic boom
- Right or left hand cable plug in jacks
- Easy to use volume control
Use with Coil Cord #CC-1/4 when using with David Clark, Avcomm, Sigtronics, Rugged, and all other intercoms with 1/4" stereo jack.