HS50 Fire / Safety Headset for intercom and additional 2 way Radio
The HS50 Behind-the-Head headset is designed for use with intercoms or 2-way communications simultaneously for the best in operational features.
Additional features include Push-to-Talk (PTT) on ear dome, DNC microphone for clear transmissions and Clear Hear speakers for unsurpassed audio performance. Also features 5-pin port on each ear dome and volume control on right dome!
The Industrial lineup was built specifically for high noise and high useage environments such as safety, and civil service jobs, fire departments, manufacturing, mills, production plants, heavy equipment operators, etc..
Specialized technology in our industrial headset lineup aids in improving audio quality and providing the durability for active job use.
- Protective rubber coating
- PTT with waterproof cover on ear dome
- Spring Steel behind the head band
- Adjustable over the head strap
- Premium Polyurethane ear seals!
- Clear hear high output speakers
- Noise cancelling 310E hybrid microphone
- Rugged full flex mic boom
- Right and left hand 5-pin cable plug in jacks. One for intercom, one for 2-way radio
- Volume control
Use with Coil Cord #CC-1/4 when using with David Clark, Avcomm, Sigtronics, Rugged, and all other intercoms with 1/4" stereo jack.